Search

Saturday, October 13, 2018

History of the Young Building: a photo essay

It's October: the spooky season, so I decided to do a project on ghost stories about the supposedly haunted building on campus. Don't worry, this is an academic project and I didn't just focus on superstitious stories. I learned about the architecture and uses of the building as well as the life of the person that the building is named after. I also learned that I have a somewhat personal tie to the Young building. When the school was first built, It was a government-run school for teachers, which my grandpa happened to attend. 



3 comments:

  1. I feel like I've just been on a guided tour of the young building. I love the slide about the young building being haunted, it really adds to the feeling that I'm actually there taking a tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool pictures! I didn't know the ewing and young building are connected, most be a spooky tunnel. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me the ghosties! Love the tour Jule

    ReplyDelete